The Rocky Horror Show
The World's most popular Rock'n'Roll musical - alive on stage!
The classic rock'n'roll musical is back! Richard O'Brien's world famous spectacular returns for a major UK tour during 2009/2010!
Exploding with such immortal hits as Damn It Janet, Hot Patootie and Wild and Untamed Thing, this timeless monster musical needs YOU to do the Time Warp again.
Live the legend, be part of history - and above all else - let's party!
Wholesome, high-fibre and sqeaky clean college sweethearts Brad and Janet find themselves on a bizarre and fateful journey to a spooky castle where time has no meaning and nothing is quite what it seems. Gasp as they are tempted and tantalised by aliens, monsters and a fishnet Frankenstein. Their lives will never be the same again - want to change yours?!?
The Rocky Horror Show On Stage - 2009 / 2010 Tour Dates:
- Wimbledon - New Wimbledon Theatre - Thu 17 to Sat 26 Sept 2009
- Stoke - Regent Theatre - Mon 28 Sept to Sat 3 Oct 2009
- Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes Theatre - Mon 5 to Sat 10 Oct 2009
- Bromley - Churchill Theatre - Mon 12 to Sat 17 Oct 2009
- Woking - New Victoria Theatre - Mon 19 to Sat 24 Oct 2009
- Brighton - Theatre Royal - Mon 26 to Sat 31 Oct 2009
- Birmingham - Hippodrome Theatre - Mon 2 to Sat 7 Nov 2009
- Liverpool - Empire Theatre - Mon 9 to Sat 14 Nov20 09
- Windsor - Theatre Royal - Mon 16 to Sat 21 Nov 2009
- Glasgow - Kings Theatre - Mon 23 to Sat 28 Nov 2009
- Grimsby - Grimsby Auditorium - Mon 30 Nov to Sat 5 Dec 2009
- Manchester - Palace Theatre - Mon 7 to Sat 12 December 2009
- Southampton - Mayflower Theatre - Mon 18 to Sat 23 Jan 2010
- Dartford - Orchard Theatre - Mon 25 to Sat 30 Jan 2010
- Bradford - Alhambra Theatre - Mon 1 to Sat 6 Feb 2010
- Malvern - Malvern Theatre - Mon 8 to Sat 13 Feb 2010
- Leicester - De Montfort Hall - Mon 15 to Sat 20 Feb 2010
- Wolverhampton - Grand Theatre - Mon 22 to Sat 27 Feb 2010
- Torquay - Princess Theatre - Mon 1 to Sat 6 March 2010
- Cardiff - New Theatre - Mon 8 to Sat 13 March 2010
- Sheffield - Lyceum Theatre - Mon 22 to Sat 27 March 2010
- Belfast - Grand Opera House - Mon 29 March to Sat 3 April 2010
- Hull - New Theatre - Mon 12 to Sat 17 April 2010
- Northampton - Royal and Derngate - Mon 19 to Sat 24 April 2010
- Plymouth - Theatre Royal - Mon 26 April to Sat 1 May 2010
- Cambridge - Corn Exchange - Mon 3 to Sat 8 May 2010
- Darlington - Civic Theatre - Mon 10 to Sat 15 May 2010
- Portsmouth - The Kings Theatre - Mon 17 to Sat 22 May 2010
- Nottingham - Theatre Royal - Mon 24 to Sat 29 May 2010
- Oxford - New Theatre - Mon 31 May to Sat 5 June 2010
- Norwich - Theatre Royal - Mon 7 to Sat 12 June 2010
- Sunderland - Empire Theatre - Mon 14 to Sat 19 June 2010
- Edinburgh - Playhouse Theatre - Mon 21 to Sat 26 June 2010
- Aberdeen - His Majesty's Theatre - Mon 28 June to Sat 3 July 2010
- Bristol - Hippodrome Theatre - Mon 5 to Sat 10 July 2010
- Woking - New Victoria Theatre - Mon 30 Aug to Sat 4 Sep 2010
- Southend-on-Sea - Cliffs Pavilion - Mon 6 Sep to Sat 11 Sep 2010
- Brighton - Theatre Royal - Mon 13 Sep to Sat 18 Sep 2010
- Cymru - Clwyd Theatr - Mon 20 Sep to Sat 25 Sep 2010
- Ipswich - Regent Theatre - Wed 29 Sep to Sat 2 Oct 2010
- Liverpool - Empire Theatre - Mon 4 Oct to Sat 9 Oct 2010
- Dublin - Grand Canal Theatre - Mon 11 Oct to Sat 16 Oct 2010
- Blackpool - Grand Theatre - Mon 18 Oct to Sat 23 Oct 2010
- Birmingham - Alexandra Theatre - Mon 25 Oct to Sat 30 Oct 2010
- Leeds- Grand Theatre - Mon 1 Nov to Sat 6 Nov 2010
- Glasgow - King's Theatre - Mon 8 Nov to Sat 13 Nov 2010
- Manchester - Palace Theatre - Mon 15 Nov to Sat 20 Nov 2010
- London - Richmond Theatre - Mon 22 Nov to Sat 27 Nov 2010
- Aylesbury - Waterside Theatre - Mon 29 Nov to Sat 4 Dec 2010
Follow squeaky-clean sweethearts Brad and Janet on an adventure they'll never forget, with the scandalous Frank 'n' Furter, rippling Rocky and vivacious Magenta. Get ready for a night of fun, frolics and frivolity in this thrilling production of Richard O'Brien's classic original script! Bursting at the seams with timeless classics, including Sweet Transvestite, Damn it Janet and, of course, the pelvic thrusting Time Warp, Richard O'Brien's Rocky Horror Picture Show is a non-stop party!
Ready to thrill you with its frothy fun and naughty moments, this is the boldest bash of them all, so sharpen those stilettos for the rockiest ride of your life! Don't dream it - be it. Be Warned, this show has rude parts!